How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Mr. Wilson Your Own Question
Mr. Wilson
Mr. Wilson, Teacher
Category: General
Satisfied Customers: 5240
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
Type Your Question Here...
Mr. Wilson is online now

My Husband doesn't give me any house keeping I have to pay

This answer was rated:

My Husband doesn't give me any house keeping I have to pay the mortgage and the bills myself, is this Domestic Violence
Hello, my name is***** am SO SORRY to hear about your situation. This would come more into spousal support as opposed to domestic violence. Domestic violence is more when there is verbal/physical abuse that occurs between the couple. Are you separated? Divorcing? I would contact a lawyer in your area to discuss the specifics of your issue to hopefully get it resolved to where you are able to get some spousal support from your husband for those areas. Hope all goes well - have a great week.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

There is a great deal of verbal abuse as well. He continually calls my children vile names and also myself. Who can I refer this to please?

I would contact a family lawyer in your area. They would have the best local resources for you to use in this area and give you a better sense of the specific path you should take based on your individual situation.
Mr. Wilson and 18 other General Specialists are ready to help you