How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Michael Your Own Question
Michael, Librarian
Category: General
Satisfied Customers: 3644
Experience:  20+ years of experience as a Research Librarian.
Type Your Question Here...
Michael is online now

I have shares in Islamic bank of Britain however I can not

This answer was rated:

Hi I have shares in Islamic bank of Britain however I can not find them on the FTSE I understand they are now called rouadh bank but I cant find that on FTSE as well
Can you please help.
Happy to assist you in your question about this bank. It seems that the bank has changed its name as you have stated but not to the one you have listed. It is now called "Al Rayan Bank". for the listing on the FTSE, suggest you give a call to the local branch in your area to ask if they are on the listing:
Michael and 39 other General Specialists are ready to help you