Michael
Michael, Librarian
Experience:  20+ years of experience as a Research Librarian.
70951075
Type Your Question Here...

How many social work managers are there in Northern

How many social work managers are there in Northern Ireland?
Good morning,Conducted some research and located 2014 statistics provided by the NISRA. Numbers are also broken down by male and female. From the last count listed here, 312 managers are the latest numbers.Michael
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Michael
this was useful in helpiong me locate the correct source but I was able to locate the 2015 statistics on the DHSSPS website https://www.dhsspsni.gov.uk/sites/default/files/publications/dhssps/hscwc-march-2015.pdf
Just to let you know- many thanks Fergal
Glad that you were able to locate the updated numbers are what I found can help in comparing the 2014 and 2015 amounts.Michael