expert-wilson, small business owner
Experience:  BS in Business Administration and an MBA in Marketing. Experience in higher education, marketing and international travel.
Type Your Question Here...

My pet corn snake has escaped we live in the country feilds

My pet corn snake has escaped we live in the country feilds and wild gorse what will happen to it.we cannot find it. any idea?
Hi there I'm so sorry to hear about your snake, how long has it been missing?To be truthful there isn't much that can be done, I wish I could offer some solutions for you.Did you want me to leave this open for other experts to answer?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
:( No I understand, its just a shame
he has been missing now for 2 weeks, i guess i kind ahoped there would be a way to ge thim back you know???
I can call around 7pm GMT if that's ok?Let me know :)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi lynda, yes thats fine, i will be home!