How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask DXJAnswer Your Own Question
DXJAnswer, Consultant
Category: General
Satisfied Customers: 2285
Experience:  Inquiry makes the world go round. Finding answers does not have to bog you down. I'm happy to assist! Thanks so much!! DXJ
Type Your Question Here...
DXJAnswer is online now

Does a united kingdom citizen on a british passport require

Customer Question

does a united kingdom citizen on a british passport require a visa for canada
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: General
Expert:  DXJAnswer replied 1 year ago.


My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you!

According to the UK website, you should not need a visa for short term travel to the UK but you will need to get an Electronic Travel Authorisation before you travel (even if traveling by air). Also, when you arrive you will need to be able to show that you have enough funds available to support yourself during your stay, even if you’re staying with family and friends.

Additional information states:

If you have any doubts about whether you’re eligible to enter Canada (eg if you have a criminal record or have been arrested even if it did not result in a conviction), or about visa matters generally, contact the Canadian High Commission before you travel.

If you have dual Canadian-British Citizenship, then you need your Canada green card.

Should you have any other questions, please check this clickable link.

It has most of the information you seek and can direct you further.

I sincerely ***** ***** helps!

Best to you, DXJ

Expert:  DXJAnswer replied 1 year ago.

Dear Customer,

Did you find this helpful?

I sincerely ***** *****!

Did you require further assistance?

I included the information about the Electronic Travel Authorisation because it is new.

Best to you, DXJ