Michael
Michael, Librarian
Experience:  20+ years of experience as a Research Librarian.
70951075
Type Your Question Here...

Mysterious island looking for information, how many versions

Mysterious island looking for information, how many versions of it are there?

Good afternoon,

From my research that there seems to be two versions made:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0055207/

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1705125/

I hope that this information was found useful as please inform me of any additional questions/concerns you have. Also if you could take a second to rate my assistance so that I know my help was found useful today.

Take care,

Michael

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hello. Thanks for your reply. I had a look at th links you sent , very good , I had a look and found that ther was a few more, films and Tv programs of the Jules vern book, this is a clip from one of them. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxAib_iS1Kg
If a newer version was made of this from 2:07 in the clip And this guy was the guy that was caught by the salamander , what would happen to him like in the clip. thanks for your help.

Glad the information was found useful. As for the salamander, my guess is that it is quite large so could eat the person in the picture whole with what he is wearing.

Take care,

Michael

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hello , thanks for the info. Love all the Jules Vern books and movies. How long you think it would take the salamander to digets the guy in the pic, what if ant thing would be left, what might is spit out like in the video.

Might not take long as the salamander is larger so no time at all to digest everything. Again, fiction story so one has to make believe on what might happen.

Take care,

Michael

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
thanks , so you his think it could digest his small blue shorts, hat ,gloves and boots along with his flesh and bone.
thanks again.

I would believe so in this fictional story.

Take care,

Michael

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Great info, what you think would be digested first, the blue shorts or the guy in them.

I would believe the guy first and then the shorts.

Take care,

Michael

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Sorry forgot to ask you this
Were would the salamanders long sticky tongue have struck the guys body so it could pull him into its mouth.

I would believe so.

Take care,

Michael

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Would the sticku tongue have hit his torso or the front of the blue shorts.

Maybe torso as more to grab.

Michael

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Do you think the guy would still be alive when he was in the salamanders mouth

Mouth maybe.

Michael

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
How long might the guy be alive for ?

Depending on how long it takes to eat the person. Could take minutes or longer.

Michael

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
If he is alive for a few minutes would he feel the salamanders mouth close
Around the area in the blue shorts what might he be feeling annd thinking

Not sure. Pain perhaps.

Michael

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
If the guy was taken into the salamanders throat feet first would the throat muscles grip the area in the blue shorts tight enough that the peristaltic muscle movements could pull the tight blue shorts off the guy into it s stomach before the guy's body is fully inside

Anything is possible.

Michael

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
many thanks , no reply needed

Take care,

Michael