Michael
Michael, Librarian
Experience:  20+ years of experience as a Research Librarian.
70951075
Type Your Question Here...

In the tv program Primevil. what happened to the guy

In the tv program Primevil . what happened to the guy listening to the loud music on the beach?

Good morning,

From my research on the show, it seems that the guy was eaten by the Silurian Scorpion. Speedos and all I believe as while not seeing this show that he was eaten whole.

http://primeval.wikia.com/wiki/Beach_(Episode_2.7)

I hope that the information provided has been found helpful. Also if you could please take a second to rate my assistance so that I know my help was found useful.

Take care,

Librarian Michael

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
As always great information .Were did the Silurian Scorpion start to feed on the guy, and how long it take to eat him, what all would be digested. thanks again, for your help.

My guess is that the entire body would be digested from what I have read about this.

Take care,

Librarian Michael