Michael
Michael, Librarian
Experience:  20+ years of experience as a Research Librarian.
70951075
Type Your Question Here...

My company import cheese and other dry good in the food

My company import cheese and other dry good in the food sector on a B2BUnlike our competitors, we specialise in the combination of fresh dairy products (both Italian and Spanish: Burrata, wet Mozzarella, Bufala, fresh Fior di latte, Mascarpone, Ricotta , etc) combined with products of high volume and longer shelf life (such as D.O.P. cheeses: Grana Padano, Gorgonzola, etc. and Bulks, Blocks, sliced and shredded from all over Europe). We have also incorporated an extensive line of Italian and French charcuterie, as well as different specialities of artisan cheeses from European origin. This complete assortment of dairy products - we supply more than any kind of customer in our sector, including the retail channel (stores, delicatessen and supermarkets), the hospitality sector (restaurants, hotels, schools, hospitals), as well as industrial food producers (manufacturers in the sector that need raw product for food preparations that requires cheese).I'm looking to meet new clients such as pubs chains, food chains such as pizzerias, food restaurants or burgers.Any suggestions how to reach these types of clients?Many thanks

Hello, thank you for using this service. I wish to introduce myself. I am Michael, a Research Librarian with 20+ years of experience.

Good afternoon,

Already I can see your business is doing quite well but you realize that you can grow to bigger markets. Ideas to reach out to new clients are below:

1. If budget allows, travel abroad on an import search mission to reach out to new clients. Research various food chains for example and ask for a meeting.

2. Attend trade shows both where you are located as well as worldwide. Having your company represented to major food chains at trade shows can reach out to new clients.

3. Contact foreign embassies’ trade development offices.

4. Track down leads on the internet and in trade publications.

Other ideas to consider:

https://www.waystocap.com/blog/how-to-effectively-advertise-your-export-import-business/

I hope that the information provided has been found helpful. Also if you could please take a second to rate my assistance so that I know my help was found useful.

Take care,

Librarian Michael

Take care,

Librarian Michael