Michael
Michael, Librarian
Experience:  20+ years of experience as a Research Librarian.
70951075
Type Your Question Here...

Do I need to have a bank account with Lloyds bank to buy

Do I need to have a bank account with Lloyds bank to buy Lloyds shares?

Hello, thank you for using this service. I wish to introduce myself. I am Michael, a Research Librarian with 20+ years of experience.

Good afternoon,

It seems that there are other ways to purchase shares outside of opening an account with Lloyds

1. https://www.ig.com/uk/news-and-trade-ideas/shares-news/how-to-buy-and-sell-lloyds-shares-190329

2. https://www.hl.co.uk/shares/shares-search-results/l/lloyds-banking-group-plc-ordinary-10p/buy-and-sell-shares

I hope that the information provided has been found helpful. Also if you could please take a second to rate my assistance so that I know my help was found useful

Take care

Michael

Take care

Michael

Michael, Librarian
Experience: 20+ years of experience as a Research Librarian.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Thank you Michael very helpful

Glad to be of assistance with your question.

Take care,

Michael