S. A. Abbott
S. A. Abbott, Licensed Business Owner/Operator
Experience:  Licensed Bus. Owner; published; prof. researcher over 35 yrs
1604863
Type Your Question Here...

I’m trying to move, I’m hoping to go off grid & live in a

I’m trying to move, I’m hoping to go off grid & live in a caravan on a plot of land.
After a viewing one day,
I had this dream I had moved in to a caravan on a site and opposite there was a zoo with a family of cute almost cartoon like cuteness pandas.
I’ve been having problems finding somewhere to live. Does this dream have any meaning that might help me find the right place?

Different psychologist/psychiatrists, scientists and physicians throughout the ages have been putting their own interpretations about dreams in very scholarly forms; however, findings have usually been what the researcher is looking for. Dreaming of death for example doesn’t necessarily mean physical death; it could be an ending to a period in your life. Dreaming of water can run the gamut of interpretations from intimacy issues to feeling overwhelmed in some areas of life. Dreams are in symbols, like hieroglyphics. They must be taken in context and as such, two people with the exact same dream can have two completely different interpretations.

I’m here to help you translate your own personal hieroglyphics

The dream isn't indicating where you'll live, but how strongly you feel about HOW you live. Off the grid being a happy fantasy right now. The 'zoo' and sort of Disney character animals are likely what you imagine surrounding you once you do this. Of course not Disney characters (that's your feeling of being happy), but part of nature rather than part of a political and restrictive society.

So it's a good dream actually, just reflecting your anticipation of moving and living more naturally.

Btw, I lived off the grid for a while. A short while. It simply wasn't for me. I enjoy my coffee pot and satellite tv way too much, but I absolutely admire those, like you, who are far more rough and ready! Good wishes to you and your new life

Please don't forget to rate this so I can remove it from the open boards

Thanks,

Experience: Licensed Bus. Owner; published; prof. researcher over 35 yrs
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It was really helpful to get another perspective on this I hadn’t considered. & it resonated with me, I do have strong feelings I’ll be happier and more socially connected if I make this move & take a leap of faith. It’s making me think about what’s important to me & what I wanna do with my life while I’m still here. I’m getting clearer about that every day. Thank you

If you need some support, info or even 'tricks' while you adjust to this lifestyle, keep me in mind, but post under "Relationships" and put 'for August' in the subject line or first sentence of the question.

As I mentioned, I lived totally off the grid for all of 6 weeks. It wasn't for me, but my neighbors had been doing it for nearly 20 years and loved it. I absolutely admire people who can do this!