Michael
Michael, Librarian
Experience:  20+ years of experience as a Research Librarian.
70951075
Type Your Question Here...

I am looking for Ultralife Advanced Hypertension Support,

Customer Question

I am looking for Ultralife Advanced Hypertension Support, with garlic,Hawthorn Berry &Forskolin.
I lost it. Its out there. Can't find it to buy it.
My BP is screamingly high, so it is urgent.
Category: General
Expert:  Michael replied 14 days ago.

Hello, thank you for using this service. I wish to introduce myself. I am Michael, a Research Librarian with 20+ years of experience.

Good afternoon,

Below is a link with Amazon that I believe has the item you are looking to purchase:

https://www.amazon.com/Blood-Pressure-Pills-Lower-Naturally/dp/B00U2WMWDO

Expert:  Michael replied 14 days ago.

I hope that the information provided has been found helpful. Also if you could please take a second to rate my assistance so that I know my help was found useful.

Take care,

Librarian Michael

Expert:  Michael replied 10 days ago.

I hope that the information provided has been found helpful. Also if you could please take a second to rate my assistance so that I know my help was found useful. Take care, Librarian Michael