Gaurav Gupta
Gaurav Gupta, MD
Experience:  Physician and online researcher.
239748
Type Your Question Here...

Looking for information on an episode of the Tv program csi

Looking for information on an episode of the Tv program csi .episode called dissolved .what was the plot of the episode

I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?

Oleksandra-Moderator

This was a part of CSI Miami, here are the details

SEASON 7, EPISODE 24 DISSOLVED

First Aired: May 11, 2009

A suspect in three murders is boiled alive in his swimming pool after being pushed in by Ron Saris. The investigation reveals that deadly chemicals were added to the water, and Ron believes he was the intended target. Meanwhile, Tara's drug problem worsens; and Julia's life spirals out of control and leads to a violent confrontation.

https://www.tvguide.com/tvshows/csi-miami/episode-24-season-7/dissolved/100101/

Please remember to leave a positive rating if you found the answer helpful as this is the only way we are compensated for the time and effort spent answering your question,
You can always get back for any clarifications even after rating me,
Warm regards

Gaurav Gupta, MD
Experience: Physician and online researcher.