Michael
Michael, Librarian
Experience:  20+ years of experience as a Research Librarian.
70951075
Type Your Question Here...

My boyfriend got me the pandora rhodium plated sterling

My boyfriend got me the pandora rhodium plated sterling silver bracelet for Valentine’s Day but I’m thinking is it that small?
I’m sure there’s a way to open it and put on my arm right?

Hello, thank you for using this service. I wish to introduce myself. I am Michael, a Research Librarian with 20+ years of experience.

Good morning,

Very nice gift your boyfriend gave you but understand the difficulty of how to open. Pandora uses a specific type of snap clasp called a barrel clasp. Very firm as can be hard to open but instructions are below to help:

https://www.wikihow.com/Open-a-Pandora-Bracelet

Tips as well as with a bit of practice you will be able to open and close the clasp

https://www.leaf.tv/articles/how-to-open-a-pandora-bracelet/

If though still having a bit of trouble that reaching out to a local Pandora store in your area or a trusted jewelry store can be of assistance.

I hope that the information provided has been found helpful. Also if you could please take a second to rate my assistance so that I know my help was found useful.

Take care,

Librarian Michael