Anna, Teacher, writer, biologist
Experience:  Great research skills, variety of work experiences, teaching experience.
6012901
Type Your Question Here...

Can anyone translate Chinese? I have a list of ingredients

Customer Question

Can anyone translate Chinese? I have a list of ingredients from a supplier in China that I need to check.
Category: General
Expert:  Site Moderato replied 1 year ago.

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Expert:  DXJAnswer replied 1 year ago.

Hi!

My name is***** might be able to help. Could you provide the ingredient names and the product? Best to you, DXJ