James
James, Consultant
Experience:  BSc (Hons)
75967336
Type Your Question Here...

Tried replying via what I thought was what was requested,

Customer Question

Hi James, tried replying via what I thought was what was requested, didn't go! Your question was, what sort of phone it it, I think you meant is it. It is an Apple 1 phone 6. I have had an email stating that at 10.13 am PDT , today 3 June.my email was used to sign in to icloud via a web browser! I can't phone you to speak as I had wished as my husband is on the land line trying to contact the card company to cancel his card. I need to follow suit as my card was also with the my mobile phone! Best regards ***** ***** mess, Jenny
Category: General
Expert:  James replied 1 year ago.

To confirm you need to login to the website below in order to verify the location of the phone.

https://www.icloud.com/find