Gaurav Gupta
Gaurav Gupta, MD
Experience:  Physician and online researcher.
239748
Type Your Question Here...

Bit of a shot but I have beliefs that don’t include teaching

Bit of a long shot but I have beliefs that don’t include teaching my children to believe in Father Christmas. Can you think of an alternative I could use instead?

You would be surprised to know that you are not alone :)
Here are some interesting options that you may like,

https://www.kwintessential.co.uk/blog/cultural-awareness/tired-of-the-same-old-festive-stories-try-these-alternative-christmas-tales

https://www.growingupwithnature.com/why-we-dont-tell-our-children-to-believe-in-santa/

They are quite a load of fun too !
Warm regards

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Hello! These are brilliant. Sometimes I feel so bad and the looks other parents give me when I say we don’t do Santa in our house are quite interesting lol I’ve thought about possibly basing it around the 3 kings that brought gifts to baby Jesus when he was born also as we are Christians. I also refuse to allow Santa to take the credit for all my hard work and empty pocket! :)

:)
I know,

And having to explain that a stranger comes to your house to give gifts at night.... always a bit creepy too ... not to mention difficult to explain how the thing works!

Cheers

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I completely agree!Thank you so much for your help have a wonderful day :)