Gaurav Gupta
Gaurav Gupta, MD
Experience:  Physician and online researcher.
239748
Type Your Question Here...

Where's the cheapest parking garage closest to the Zoo? Look

Customer Question

Where's the cheapest parking garage closest to the Zoo?
Look at a map
Category: General
Expert:  rajeevanpillai replied 2 months ago.

Please post your question

Expert:  TetyanaP-admin replied 2 months ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Tetyana-moderator
Expert:  Gaurav Gupta replied 2 months ago.

Here is a resource that can help you find the cheapest parking close to the zoo, here is the example of NYC,

https://spothero.com/destination/nyc/central-park-zoo-parking

Warm regards & stay safe,