RJM Law
RJM Law, Lawyer
Experience:  LL.B (Hons)
106205234
Type Your Question Here...

Have there been any cases where power cables have been cut

Customer Question

Have there been any cases where power cables have been cut by vandals.Also mention any damage caused?
Category: General
Expert:  Site Moderato replied 16 days ago.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Ok
Expert:  TetyanaP-admin replied 12 days ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Tetyana-moderator
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Ok waiting for answer
Expert:  RJM Law replied 12 days ago.

Hello, and thank you for choosing our service today. I am the expert who shall assist you with this opportunity

Please note, our service is conducted through emails and from time to time there may be a delay between answers and responses, this is due to the expert availability at the time.

If you do not receive a response immediately, please be advised I may be working through other matters however you shall receive a response as soon as I am finished with any live. However please be assured I will get back to you.

I will be able to provide you with guidance in relation to your question which should assist in clarifying matters and navigating the legal system. However, please note this does not form a professional client relationship.

I look forward speaking with you and providing help.

Expert:  RJM Law replied 12 days ago.

Can  you provide a little more information for me please.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Have there been any cases where power cables have been cut by vandals.Also mention any damage caused?Looking for Developed Countries, including China
Expert:  RJM Law replied 12 days ago.

What type of cases, do you mean criminal charges?  Is this in the UK or the US?  What information are you looking for exactly?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Looking for criminal cases where power cables or internet cables have been cut and this caused a significant disruption. Both in U.K. and USA
Expert:  RJM Law replied 12 days ago.

Ok thank you.  There is none I am automatically aware of, however you can search the UK national archives for the judgments of any UK criminal case as most criminal judgements are for public knowledge.  If you are having difficulty, if you contact a firm who deal with criminal law, they use private legal systems which provide more accurate search results.  In the US they are also for public record,  however Im not sure how what systems are available to search these but I would imagine there would be one similar to the national archives.  

I shall provide you with a helpful link that will assist you in finding a solicitor/representative near your local area. This will provide you with someone nearby your area who can assist you if required.

I hope this information proved helpful. You will find a local solicitor who deals with these matters on the law society webpage which is as follows;

https://solicitors.lawsociety.org.uk/ (England)

https://www.lawscot.org.uk/find-a-solicitor/ (Scotland)

https://www.lawsociety.ie/Find-a-Solicitor/Solicitor-Firm-Search/ (Ireland)

https://www.lawsoc-ni.org/solicitors (N. Ireland)

Hopefully, I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.

Should you require any further assistance on this matter, please do not hesitate to post a further questions for additional assistance.

Kindest Regards.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Do you deal with regulatory law?
Expert:  RJM Law replied 12 days ago.
In what sense?
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Automobile Regulatory Law - To obtain regulatory approval for a particular solution
Expert:  RJM Law replied 12 days ago.

Not the area I practice in no, but I may be able to assist if you have another question.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Any experience of Government Lobbying
Expert:  RJM Law replied 12 days ago.

No I am afraid not sorry.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
How did the below fire start?https://www.grimsbytelegraph.co.uk/news/underground-electrical-cable-fire-burns-959809.amp