How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Claudia Schiessl Your Own Question
Claudia Schiessl
Claudia Schiessl, Attorney
Category: German Law
Satisfied Customers: 106
Experience:  I have been a practicing attorney for 20 years now with a broad experience in all kinds of law.
Type Your German Law Question Here...
Claudia Schiessl is online now

my mum got married to my step dad when i was 3 the problem

Customer Question

my mum got married to my step dad when i was 3 the problem is my step dad gave me his surname without adopting me and all my paper work even got an english national insurance num is under my step dad surname and my german passport is in my mums surname i would like to change my surname to my step dad surname as this is what i have been know all my life how do i do this????
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: German Law