How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Claudia Schiessl Your Own Question
Claudia Schiessl
Claudia Schiessl, Attorney
Category: German Law
Satisfied Customers: 17487
Experience:  I have been a practicing attorney for 20 years now with a broad experience in all kinds of law.
Type Your German Law Question Here...
Claudia Schiessl is online now

I went to court in Germany and agreed child support £600 a

This answer was rated:

I went to court in Germany and agreed child support £600 a mth since them I've left my job I'm now living in the uk and unemployed how to I change my child support amount as my german wife is demanding money I don't have
Dear Customer,

Thank you so much for your question.

If you have been to German court with your child support there is a deed.

This deed can be changed in a formal way only when and if the circumstances like your income have changed .

As you have to go to family court for changing the deed you need a German solicitor.

So you need to go to Gernan court with a German lawyer

I hope I was able to help

Any further questions ?

Please be my guest

If I have helped I would very much appreciate getting a positive rating

Claudia Schiessl and other German Law Specialists are ready to help you