How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Claudia Schiessl Your Own Question
Claudia Schiessl
Claudia Schiessl, Attorney
Category: German Law
Satisfied Customers: 106
Experience:  I have been a practicing attorney for 20 years now with a broad experience in all kinds of law.
Type Your German Law Question Here...
Claudia Schiessl is online now

probate - Person passed away in uk. Lived in Germany Got

Customer Question

probate - Person passed away in uk.
Lived in Germany
Got death certificate in UK
assets in Germany
What is the procedure for getting probate in Germany
and can you organsie that?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: German Law
Expert:  Claudia Schiessl replied 2 years ago.
Dear Customer,
Thank you so much for your question.
My name is***** and I am happy to assist you today.
First I would like to offer my sympathy
Are you related and a possible heir?
Was he an UK national