How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Claudia Schiessl Your Own Question
Claudia Schiessl
Claudia Schiessl, Attorney
Category: German Law
Satisfied Customers: 106
Experience:  I have been a practicing attorney for 20 years now with a broad experience in all kinds of law.
Type Your German Law Question Here...
Claudia Schiessl is online now

My daughter lives in Germany with husband and two children

Customer Question

My daughter lives in Germany with husband and two children 6 and 8 yrs. She suffers from Progressive Multiple Sclerosis, needs a maid to care for her 24/24.She is ill treated by husband( severe mental abuse ) It is suggested by friends that she has a legal guardian. We the parents live in UK with no knowledge of German law, can we rely on German authorities to treat her fairly in the process of Legal Guardianship. Our daughter is concerned about the effect of any separation on the children. We are concerned as well about her personal (including mental ) welfare. She is very intimidated and afraid of husband and her personality has suffered. She has lost total confidence in herself and her physical condition( she is almost totally paralysed ). She suffers for her children or looks after her own mental state ?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: German Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thank you!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I a sorry but I wish to cancel my question Please cancel any further charges to my credit card. Apologies, Cliff XXX