Claudia Schiessl
Claudia Schiessl, Attorney
Experience:  I have been a practicing attorney for 20 years now with a broad experience in all kinds of law.
44859865

I recently received German court for European payment order

Hello, I recently received German court for European payment order which I need to object in German. I am looking for a Lawyer in Uk who is able to help me with this matter.
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: The matter is quite urgent
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: not yet
JA: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: not at that stage, thanks

Dear Customer,

Thank you so much for your question.

My name is***** and I am happy to assist you today.

I would need to see the payment order

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Dear Claudia,Thank you for your kind reply.Please see the payment order attached below.
Should you have any questions please let me know.Kind Regards, *****

In order to help you would need the rest of the paperwork

I need to see the paperwork first

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Dear Claudia,Sure, take your time.Kind Regards, *****

it says 7 pages.

There must be some more pages

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I am attaching the pages one by one , the whole file cannot be attached for some reason.There are 10 files attached.

that is what is attached

SCANNE14.pdf

05.09.2019 01:55

Kunde

SCANNE15.pdf

05.09.2019 01:55

Kunde

SCANNE16.pdf

05.09.2019 01:55

Kunde

SCANNE17.pdf

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Please let me know if you are receiving the rest of the copies
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Dear Customer,You were the claimant , not the defendant ?You filed the payment order?
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
No I have not filed this payment order. This is one of my supplier who is seeking payment from my company.
OkThis was not clearYou have objected so it is his turn to file a claim before court in Germany
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Hi Claudia,Apologies for the delay.
I have never got any other communication from the claimant. This is the first time i am seeking legal support.
I would like to appeal against the claim. I have not appealed before. This will be the first time.
Will you be able to write appeal form me in German? Of course i will provide detailed information regarding this matter.Kind Regard,
Beloslava
Dear Customer,you just need to object .You already ticked the right item.
Then you have to wait until you get further notice from court.The next move is on the claimant
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Dear Claudia,I am totally confused. Is it possible opposition to be filed automatically somehow?
Now I understand your confusion.Kind Regards,
Beloslava
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Perhaps I need to send the opposition form F attached and send it to the court in Germany
Dear Customer,There is an item you have to tick which says I objectThis you tick , sign the whole form and send it back to courtThere is an ABSOLUTE deadline which must not be missed !!!!!!!So it is best to fax it before you send it
If I have helped a positive rating would be greatly appreciated
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Dear Claudia,Thank you so much for your help.
Once again apologies for the confusion.I will definitely fax it first thing tomorrow morning and then send to the court with special next day delivery courier.Thanks,
Beloslava
please do not forget to sign clearly so it gets through by faxNo pale ink or something
please RateThank you
Dear customer when you write you also pay for my serviceThis insures that an English speaking expert in German law will always be there for you thank youThank you
Claudia Schiessl, Attorney
Experience: I have been a practicing attorney for 20 years now with a broad experience in all kinds of law.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
SureThank you
Have a nice Sunday
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Same to you!