Claudia Schiessl
Claudia Schiessl, Attorney
Experience:  I have been a practicing attorney for 20 years now with a broad experience in all kinds of law.
44859865

I purchased my wedding ring from a company in Germany and

I purchased my wedding ring from a company in Germany and seem to have an allergic reaction to the rose gold on it. It was advertised as anti-allergic.
Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Yes and they asked me to return the ring so they could reproduce it. I am not willing to send my wedding ring back as i feel it is now sentimental. Should they be doing more?
Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: That’s all. Thank you
Dear Customer, according to section 437 of the Germsn Civil Law book you have a claim for a replacement.If you refuse that there is no further claim