How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Claudia Schiessl Your Own Question
Claudia Schiessl
Claudia Schiessl, Attorney
Category: German Law
Satisfied Customers: 20021
Experience:  I have been a practicing attorney for 20 years now with a broad experience in all kinds of law.
Type Your German Law Question Here...
Claudia Schiessl is online now

I purchased my wedding ring from a company in Germany and

This answer was rated:

I purchased my wedding ring from a company in Germany and seem to have an allergic reaction to the rose gold on it. It was advertised as anti-allergic.
Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Yes and they asked me to return the ring so they could reproduce it. I am not willing to send my wedding ring back as i feel it is now sentimental. Should they be doing more?
Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: That’s all. Thank you
Dear Customer, according to section 437 of the Germsn Civil Law book you have a claim for a replacement.If you refuse that there is no further claim
Claudia Schiessl and other German Law Specialists are ready to help you