Claudia Schiessl
Claudia Schiessl, Attorney
Experience:  I have been a practicing attorney for 20 years now with a broad experience in all kinds of law.
44859865

We are based in the germany selling product online on ebay..

Customer Question

Hello, we are based in the germany selling product online on ebay..
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: yes. other seller has filed a complaint that we have used their images. which we deleted straight away but they have made a claim in the court can u please kindly advice .
JA: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: German Law
Expert:  JimLawyer replied 4 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a qualified lawyer happy to help you today.

Have you replied to the claim yet?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
not yet

OK, how much have they claimed?

And I presume you received the N1 claim form and a response pack with the court documentation?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
i think its not court documents yet. but its in german language..can u please give me your email address so i can send you there, as file is more than 5 mb

Yes, if you can send it to***@******.***

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
i have sent an email, please have a look and advice.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
we have removed the listing straightaway and we didnt have any intention to harm them either.

Will do - the site will send me the attachment at some point today so I will come back to you when they do. The claimant would have to prove a financial loss by the way - if you took the listing down right away it would be difficult for them to claim anything in my view but I will look at the documents and will advise further

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Ok. awaiting your reply.

Hi, the attachments came through but they are in German (I thought the claim was being made by someone in the UK against you). As such I will have to opt out to let a German lawyer help you with this going forwards - please do not reply to this as the question will remain with me and there will be a delay.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Hello Jim, No one came back to me. Can you please confirm if some one is still looking in to this,as i have to reply them.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 4 months ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Hello, i can wait for couple of days. To be honest, i tried few times on this website, but i never received any satisfactory answer or solicitor who can resolve the matter.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you. You could also try posting this question directly on our sister site in German (justanswer.de) using a translation service - there may be a wider range of German professionals there. If you do decide to try this, please let me know, and I will close this one for you.