How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Claudia Schiessl Your Own Question
Claudia Schiessl
Claudia Schiessl, Attorney
Category: German Law
Satisfied Customers: 148
Experience:  I have been a practicing attorney for 20 years now with a broad experience in all kinds of law.
Type Your German Law Question Here...
Claudia Schiessl is online now

I habe einen Buergschaftserklaerung (25,000 Euro) fuer meine

Customer Question

I habe einen Buergschaftserklaerung (25,000 Euro) fuer meine Tochter unterschrieben. Meine Tochter kann das Darlehen, von einer deutschen Brauerei fuer ihr Gasthaus nicht zurueck bezahlen da sie mit Krebs erkrankte und die Gastwirtschaft ohne sie "Pleite ging". Ich bezahlte £4000 aber aus Versehen in ein falsches Konto nicht, wie ich annahm auf das Konto der Brauerei und die Bankrottfirma hat das Geld einbehalten um Schuldner zu bezahlen. Ich bin Rentnerin und kann den ganzen Betrag nicht auf einmal zurueck zahlen. Mein Mann und ich haben Ersparnisse und ein Haus ohne Hypothek. Kann die Brauerei gerichtlich einen Anspruch auf das machen oder kann ich monatlich eine bestimmte Summe abbezahlen und die Brauerei muss das anerkennen.
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: I do not understand the question. How much do you charge for this service?
JA: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: How much do you charge for this service?
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: German Law
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 8 months ago.

I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Please cancel my question.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I will rephrase my question. I am the guarantor for my daughter's loan. She is unable to pay it back. She has got cancer and is unable to work. Can the company ask for the 25,000.00 Euros to be paid back in full (which I am unable to do) or can I ask to repay in small instalments. Can the German company get to my and my husband's account?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Please cancel my question.