Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Criminal lawyer
Experience:  Active member of the NYS bar since 1989
18321761

K M Assets Holding 6th Floor 25 Farringdon Street, London,

Customer Question

K M Assets Holding
6th Floor***** London, United Kingdom, EC4A 4AB
This company contacted my husband over his shares in dolphin based in Germany. The company struggling and K m holding are saying they have his share in escrow but he needs to pay 3k for a license to get his shares back .
Could you let me know if this is a real company
Category: German Law
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Sorry not Australia law the company we’re his shares are based in Germany
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 11 days ago.

I’m Zoey, and I am an experienced attorney. Welcome to JustAnswer.com. It will be my pleasure to assist you today. I know your question is important to you and I will be giving it the time and attention it deserves so that you get all the information you need.

No need to ask me if I’m here or to worry about a phone call if you don’t want one. I’m working on your question and will be just as happy to type my answer as to talk.

Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 11 days ago.

This is a boiler room investment fraud. Someone may make a convincing pitch ant tell you that you have to pay upfront money to get your shares back, but that's just a ruse to fool the uninitiated. You never have to pay anything to get your shares returned. They could take any fees directly from what they have.

On top of this, the company claims to be located in London. That's news to Companies House, which has no record of any such company. According to Companies House, there are 98 companies at that precise address, registered with them. None is KM Assets Holding. It is clear, however, from the number of businesses, that the address is virtual and not actual. https://www.companieshousedata.co.uk/a/1484

For that matter, Germany's official company record shows no such company as K M Assets Holding registered as doing business in Germany either. See attached screenshot.

KM Assets Holding is not real.

Does that sufficiently answer your question? If you need further information, just reply and tell me what else you wish to know so that you can get all the information you need. I’ll be happy to add to my answer.

Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 10 days ago.

Just checking in to see if you need more help. If you do, please post your followup so that I can continue to be of assistance so that you can get all of the information that you need.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
We are just trying to find out if dolphin trust in Germany ���� wasn’t a scam either we purchased a lot into them 4 years ago they were doing okay until the covid saying it’s crashed we’re losing our money now we have company ringing us up trying to scam us even more . Thank you for your time
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 10 days ago.

Understood. You're very welcome.

If there is anything more I can help with, please let me know. You can always find me again by starting a new question with "For Zoey Only."

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
The scammer have stopped though once o told them what you stated thank you
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 10 days ago.

You're welcome.

That's not surprising. Once they know there's no more money they can obtain from you, they move on to someone else and put their energies where they can still get paid.