TalithaD
TalithaD,
113135352

I am married to a german citizen and need some visa advice,

hi I am married to a german citizen and need some visa advice
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: I am from the UK and I have been married to a German National for 4 years. I have recently come back from approx 10 week stay in Germany I currrently only have approx 14 days left of my 90 day stay in a 6 month period
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about the visa?
Customer: no I want to know if I can apply on my return to Germany while in Germany for the d visa being that I only have number of days left on my current 90 visa
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I need to know if I can be in Germany when I apply for spouse residency visa
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Thank you for the question. It is my pleasure to assist you with this today. I will revert back shortly with an answer to your question.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
okay could you possibly tell me how long you will be?

You can remain in Germany while your spouse makes their visa application, provided you have a valid visa in order to remain in gernmany for the duration needed.

As you require German immigration advice I will opt out of this question in order for the appropriate advisor to assist you.

All the best.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
okay its urgent
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
hello?
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
im still waiting for a german solicitor
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
hello I'm still waiting for a German visa solicitor