How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Nina Caldera Your Own Question
Nina Caldera
Nina Caldera,
Category: German Law
Satisfied Customers: 75
Experience:  dasdasd
Type Your German Law Question Here...
Nina Caldera is online now

I need a visa to Germany my sisters son pass aways in

Customer Question

Hi i need a visa to Germany my sisters son pass aways in Germany and i have to go and identify the body ...we want to take the body to gambia ..i have a indefinite leave to remain in Uk
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: I need a emergency visa to Germany
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have not do anything yet
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I want them to help me with a quick visa
Submitted: 16 days ago.
Category: German Law
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Am still waiting for reply
Expert:  Nina Caldera replied 16 days ago.

Hello! My name is***** am specialized in international legal advice and today I am going to help you with your inquiry.

Dear client, I am very sorry to hear about the death of your son. Please accept my condolences for that.

Could you please tell me his nationality, is he currently in the UK?

Expert:  Nina Caldera replied 16 days ago.

Dear customer, I see that you have not had the opportunity to answer my question. According to the information you have given me so far, you should apply for a Schengen visa for Germany. To obtain this type of visa, you must go through the German embassy or consulate in your country of residence. With the Schengen visa you can legally stay 90 continuous days in Germany in a period of 180 days. This visa entails a processing fee which, as of February 2020, has been set at 80 euros for adults and 40 euros for children between the ages of six and twelve; children under the age of six are exempt from paying.

Here are some of the requirements you must present when applying for your visa:

- Have a valid, unexpired passport, issued within the last ten years and which does not expire within six months of the date you plan to leave Germany.

- Book a return ticket proving the traveller's intention to leave German territory before the end of the 90 days he/she can spend in the Schengen area.

- Provide proof of accommodation for the entire duration of the stay, such as a hotel or AirBnB booking. If accommodation is provided by a relative or a friend, you must have a letter of invitation which may be requested by the authorities at border controls.

- Justify the reasons for your visit to Germany.

- Demonstrate that you have sufficient financial means to cover the entire duration of your stay.

Here are the contact details of the German consulate in the UK, so you can start your visa application:

Address: 23 Belgrave Square, London SW1X 8PZ, United Kingdom

Telephone: +44 20 7824 1300


Expert:  Nina Caldera replied 16 days ago.

Dear customer, have I answered your question? If not, please do not hesitate to contact me and I will be happy to help you. My intention is to offer you the best service.

Thank you for trusting JustAnswer!