Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of experience.

I have a garmin nuvi2595lm when I choose address it keeps

replying (map data not available
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. Please download the garmin webupdater. Click Here to download it, and install it. Next connect your garmin to your computer using a USB cable and turn it on. Allow it a minute or so to be recognized by your computer and then run the webupdater program. Follow the on screen instructions to get your units firmware updated.

If it still does the same thing we can try a master reset. (this will erase any favorites you have stored). To do this, turn the device off and unplug from power. Touch and hold the lower right hand corner of the screen and then while holding, turn the device on. Continue to hold until "Erase user data" is displayed. Tap yes and let it restart wait 20 minutes before trying to use it. If this did not work, please come back and let me know what happened when you tried it by clicking on reply to expert so we can continue. If it did work, please don’t forget to leave a positive rating - it is greatly appreciated.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

thank you very much seems to be working well now

thanks vic

You're welcome and please don't forget to leave a positive rating for my help it is greatly appreciated.