Richard, Technician
Experience:  GPS Specialist
32989067

Lost my booklet - Satnav not showing anything - what do I

Lost my booklet - Satnav not showing anything - what do I do?
JA: Who makes your GPS?
Customer: Garmin
JA: What have you tried so far with your GPS?
Customer: I put it on charge - still showing nothing
JA: Anything else you want the GPS Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Haven't used it for a very long time
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.

Remove the charger from the GPS and hold the power button to off for 60 seconds.

Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the unit.

Let me know the results please

Richard, Technician
Experience: GPS Specialist
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I can't operate it at all. Where is the on/off button. ? I think I will scrap it and buy another. What do you think about that?