Richard, Technician
Experience:  GPS Specialist
32989067

How do I add USA map to my new TomTom Go Premium, It's a

Customer Question

Hello, How do I add USA map to my new TomTom Go Premium
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: It's a TomTom GO Premium
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: Iv'e tried taking the european map off and putting just France on but it won't accept the USA or UK map.
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thats all thank you.
Category: GPS
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 9 days ago.
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
please
Expert:  Richard replied 8 days ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with your GPS. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.

Remove the charger from the unit and hold the power button to off for 60 seconds.

Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the TomTom and load the map.

Let me know the results please