Sijad H.
Sijad H., Technician
Experience:  8+ years repairing various Garmin, TomTom and other GPS models.
61965098

My tom tom has updated now it says no map available, It’s

Customer Question

My tom tom has updated now it says no map available
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: It’s the 6250
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: It updated overnight now just says no map available, I have tried add map 3 times and nothing happens
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just need it to work, have to have it later
Category: GPS
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am a coach driver and need my tom tom working urgently please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I had maps before the update, is anyone replying please
Expert:  Sijad H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you. I apologize for the delay to getting to your questions. I am in the US and just logged in and saw your question waiting. Sorry to hear your device is giving you trouble.

Did you update via wi-fi or via a computer?

Expert:  Sijad H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, just following up, depending on the update method you used, I recommend using the method involving connecting the device to your computer. Wi-Fi can experience issues with a signal drop and can cause the data transfer to become corrupt and cause the issue you are currently experience. You will need to download mydrive connect from the following location: https://www.tomtom.com/en_us/mydrive-connect/

Once downloaded and installed, run the program and follow the on screen prompts to get your device up to date. If you need assistance along the way, please let me know as I will be on standby to assist you.

Best,

Sijad