Engineer1010
Engineer1010, Engineer
Experience:  Electrical and Computer Engineer.
16465236

I have a problem with my satnav. Is it possible to speak to

Customer Question

I have a problem with my satnav. Is it possible to speak to someone on the telephone as I am an elderly lady and find on-line work difficult?
JA: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?
Customer: I have no way of knowing. There is nothing on my satnav
JA: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?
Customer: II have tried to charge it but my computer won't accept it. I've requested another password ***** I have heard nothing
JA: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: The satvav is about 10years old and I suppose I use it less now but do I need to but a new one?
Category: GPS
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
It is now 3.20 pm ands the waiting time, when I submitted my questions 2 hours ago, told me it would be 8 minutes. If you are unable to help me would you please either email or phone and let me know- 01785 822423
I paid £5 at the time and so I would be grateful for some response.
Doreen Sheldrake
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 11 days ago.

Expert:  oleksandrav-mod replied 7 days ago.

I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?

Oleksandra-Moderator
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
No I do not want to pursue this question. I was told there was an 8 minute waitig time when I initially made my request to Just Answer and it has taken 3 days to get any kind of response. I bitterly regret contacting you and submitting £5 for nothing in return.This is a total scam and I regret being a victim