Sijad H.
Sijad H., Technician
Experience:  8+ years repairing various Garmin, TomTom and other GPS models.
61965098

I have a zumo660 and I cannot see how to mount this

Customer Question

I have a zumo660 and I cannot see how to mount this (powered) on a Suzuki Burgman
JA: Who makes your GPS?
Customer: Garmin. Ram or nuts and bolts wont work without drilling!
JA: What have you tried so far with your Garmin?
Customer: It is a new bike for me, so nothing other that a temporary fix - using battery only
JA: Anything else you want the GPS Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: GPS
Expert:  Sijad H. replied 6 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you. Sorry to hear you are having issues mounting your device, ill be glad to assist you through it.

Most mounts are designed for the handle bars. If the standard mount does not fit, you will need one that is specific to your bike. Please tell me the make and model of your bike and I can recommend the correct mount.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I have already told you this. A Suzuki Burgman. Its the 650, but this should not matter. 2014 registration. I await your reply
Expert:  Sijad H. replied 6 months ago.

Sorry, I did see that it was a Suziki Burgman but it did not list the specific model. It is important because of the way the bike is manufactured. The best mount for your specific device would be a RAM Brake/Clutch mount. It can be obtained from here: https://www.rammount.com/part/RAM-B-309-1U

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Expert:  Sijad H. replied 6 months ago.

No problem! It was my pleasure to assist you.