Richard, Technician
Experience:  GPS Specialist
32989067

I've tried uploading a ride I did yesterday from my garmin

Customer Question

Hi I've tried uploading a ride I did yesterday from my garmin 510 edge to my phone which has garmin connect and strava on it , the ride uploads to garmin connect but not to strava , is there a reason why as it's always worked up until now
JA: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?
Customer: It's on a moto e5 play which is on the android system
JA: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?
Customer: First time it's happened was yesterday , I've tried disconnecting the strava with garmin connect , tried pairing the phone and garmin device
JA: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I can't think of anything
Category: GPS
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 1 year ago.

Expert:  oleksandrav-mod replied 1 year ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Oleksandra-Moderator
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Can you please hold the power button on the phone until you see a menu and choose power off.

Then power on the phone and tell me how it still has the problem.