Richard, Technician
Experience:  GPS Specialist
32989067

My Garmin forerunner 935 would not turn on two nights ago. I

Customer Question

Good evening
JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: good evening
JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: good evening my Garmin forerunner 935 would not turn on two nights ago. I tried all the advice on the websites and to no avail. Later that night it did come on and I have used it for the last two days. This evening the screen is blurry and I can’t see anything. It appears to be on as the green light is flashing albeit the screen is not working.
JA: Are there any lights on your Forerunner when you try charging it? Does the screen change at all?
Customer: When I charge it the green light goes off, the screen is now virtually blank. It has almost full battery at the moment.
JA: Has there been any damage to your GPS recently?
Customer: Not that I am aware of.
JA: Anything else you want the GPS Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don’t think so.
Category: GPS
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 1 year ago.

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with your GPS. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.

Remove the charger from the GPS and hold the power button to off for 60 seconds.

Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the GPS.

Let me know the results please