Richard, Technician
Experience:  GPS Specialist
32989067

I cannot send course to my garmin edge 200 and it wont sync

Customer Question

I cannot send course to my garmin edge 200 and it wont sync back once I have ridden a course
JA: How old is your Edge?
Customer: about nine years old
JA: What have you tried so far with your Garmin?
Customer: I have tried uninstalling Garmin Express and reinstalling, changing usb ports, etc but no luck. My Edge doesnt seem to talk to GE anymore
JA: Anything else you want the GPS Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thanks
Category: GPS
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with your Garmin. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.

Remove the charger from the unit and hold the power button to off for 60 seconds.

Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the Garmin and use it.

Let me know the results please