Richard, Technician
Experience:  GPS Specialist
32989067

This is regarding a Garmin Forerunner 45s, It is brand new

Customer Question

This is regarding a Garmin Forerunner 45s
JA: How old is your Forerunner?
Customer: It is brand new today The display is so dim I am going to have to return it as not fit for purpose
JA: What have you tried so far with your Garmin?
Customer: There does not seem to be a setting to adjust the brighness
JA: Anything else you want the GPS Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Software on the device is up to date
Category: GPS
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 1 year ago.

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with your forerunner. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.

Remove the charger from the forerunner and hold the power button to off for 60 seconds.

Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the forerunner and use it.

Let me know the results please