Richard, Technician
Experience:  GPS Specialist
32989067

I haven't connected my vivoactive 3 with Garmin Connect sine

Customer Question

Hi-I haven't connected my vivoactive 3 with Garmin Connect sine the end of last year-my fault- but in doing so today realise only the June 2020 data has synched, Am I able to download all my 2020 data month by month or is the moment lost? many Thanks
JA: Did you download all the necessary software for the update (e.g. Garmin Express or WebUpdater)?
Customer: Probably not I suspect
JA: How's the Internet connection while updating? Have you tried restarting your computer and trying the download again?
Customer: I'm synching between my GPS and my iPhone and the internet connection is fine. I'm connected now phone to watch
JA: Anything else you want the GPS Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thanks-that's it...
Category: GPS
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 4 days ago.

Expert:  Richard replied 3 days ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

You can only download what it synchs sorry, everything available on the watch will be downloaded when it foes the synch