Josh
Josh, Customer Service
Experience:  dasdasd
50836188

Not holding its charge for very! Always use mains socket,

Customer Question

Not holding its charge for very long!
JA: Did you try charging your GPS from a different power source (e.g. from a wall socket or from your computer)?
Customer: Always use mains socket
JA: Are you using the charger that came with your GPS, or an aftermarket charger?
Customer: One that came with watch
JA: Anything else you want the GPS Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Nothing else
Category: GPS
Expert:  Josh replied 10 days ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. Please note that the steps below may not resolve the issue initially but I am happy to assist you further if necessary.

-------

This type of issue is usually one of 3 things: the charging cable is bad and needs to be replaced, the outlet is not working and you need to try a new one, or the charging port on the unit needs to be repaired/replaced.

To start, try replacing the cable and using a different outlet to see if that resolves the issue. If it does not resolve the issue then you will need to have the charging port repaired/replaced at a local repair shop. If you go that route, they will quote you a price and you can determine if the repair is worth the cost of it or if it is better to upgrade your GPS unit.