Josh
Josh, Customer Service
Experience:  dasdasd
50836188

Can my Garmin watch be repaired.....the strap has broken as

Customer Question

Can my Garmin watch be repaired.....the strap has broken as if perished.
JA: What Garmin model do you have?
Customer: 2su011807
JA: What have you tried so far with your Garmin?
Customer: I have bound the strap with insulation tape and it splits at another point
JA: Anything else you want the GPS Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thats it....
Category: GPS
Expert:  Josh replied 10 days ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. Please note that the steps below may not resolve the issue initially but I am happy to assist you further if necessary.

-------

Yes, it can be repaired but if it is an older watch, it will likely cost more to repair it than to replace it.

I apologize that I had to deliver the bad news to you. Please understand that we do not like to deliver bad news because our rating on the site is based on the feedback of our customers so bad news situations are difficult to deal with. Thankfully, a large majority of our customers are understanding that we are just messengers in the situation and do not take it out on the rating system.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
ok.....thats fine..a response is all I wanted. Thank you
Expert:  Josh replied 10 days ago.

You're welcome!

-------

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating!

If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know otherwise you can close the question by rating my services as 3-5 stars at the top or bottom of this page (or using the rate this expert option if you are on mobile)