*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

I purchased this S12 Garmin watch some time ago and have

Customer Question

I purchased this S12 Garmin watch some time ago and have many people with a similar watch trying to operate my S12 but no luck-I am aware I am out of warranty and would like to pay for any repair that may be required, can you help me to make contact with the Company with this request
JA: What Garmin model do you have?
Customer: Garmin approach S 12 -I have never used this unit as I could not open it
JA: What have you tried so far with your Garmin?
Customer: I have gone through all the directions on line ,also had several Pro's looking at it with no Joy .
JA: Anything else you want the GPS Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No just an address to send the watch to which will be much easier all round
Category: GPS
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 6 days ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer.

My name is ***** ***** I will be your technical support specialist today.

Thank you for your question, I look forward to assisting you. I’m sorry to hear you're having this issue. I know that can be frustrating.

We are an online tech support company and can not access any of your account info on the site.

However we can assist you in getting the correct information and instructions that you need.

You can get Garmin Product Support

0808(###) ###-####(UK landline free phone)

Monday-Friday 8:30 - 17:30 GMT.

Closed weekends and national holidays.

Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 3 days ago.
Please let me know if you need any other assistance.

Thank you very much!

Randy