Dan
Dan, Journeyman
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment and trucks - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

1989 akerman H14b engine valve clearances for Volvo to 71

1989 akerman H14b engine valve clearances for Volvo to 71 ace
Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?
Customer: 1989 akerman H 14 B s/n 4265
Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes, just need engine valve clearances
Assistant: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, but thanks

Hi, My name is***** will be glad to help. We can follow up as needed on here, Give me some time to review your information and follow up with my responses. Professionals are not employees of the site but users of the site and help on here as time allows in between jobs, family, etc. Response time can vary depending on my work load each day but I will always respond back on my next available login. Feel free to respond back at anytime if for any reason we seem to get separated, for status, etc.

I am coming up with .018" intake and .022" Exhaust valve clearance.

It is a pleasure to help.

Dan, Journeyman
Experience: 17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment and trucks - 1995 WyoTech graduate.