DR.Cummins
DR.Cummins, FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIAN
Experience:  16 Years working on Cummins Diesel engines,
28984014

I have a sky that is beeping as a sensors gone off and need

Customer Question

I have a sky jack that is beeping as a sensors gone off and need to get it to go higher rather than down or it'll take out a roof
Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?
Customer: sj111 3226 I think
Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes myself I'm an electrician using it, I've tried turning it on and off again, leaving it on charge, disconecting the controllers and re attatching, getting off the lifter completely and taking all weight off it then using the controller from another one
Assistant: Anything else you want the Equipment Mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: It needs to go up before it can come down that's the main thing
Category: Heavy Equipment
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 17 days ago.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Hi can you cancel my question and subscription