sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

I have a 515-40 miniscope only just moves slightly forward

Customer Question

i have a 515-40 miniscope only just moves slightly forward and back was ok yesterday
JA: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?
Customer: jcb 515.40 with 4cyn lombardini engine vin(###) ###-####JA: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: trying myself but also have holt jcb mecanic here
JA: Is there anything else the Equipment Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no
Category: Heavy Equipment
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 16 days ago.

Dear customer my name is***** the expert who will attend you today, I am reviewing your query at the moment you are viewing this message, if you wish you can tell me your name, to know who I have the pleasure to talk to, also if possible I would like you to send me a photo or video in which your fault is better appreciated, it would help a lot to improve my final answer. If you have done a previous check or diagnosis in which you have obtained any error codes, that would also be helpful. Please note that the system will automatically offer you a service call, this has an additional cost to the initial cost of the consultation, and not in all cases it is necessary, so I recommend you to dispense with the call for now, we can continue through this chat without any problem. Thank you very much for trusting in the just answer.

Dear customer, how did this problem start?

Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 15 days ago.

Dear customer as a general answer since you have not given more details of your problem, I must tell you that in my opinion the problem you present is related to a lack of maintenance possibly due to lubrication, I would really like to know what you have checked so far, to give you a more detailed assessment of your problem.

Dear customer, it is my pleasure to serve you. You may wish to mark me as a favourite expert for future reference. I hope I was able to answer your question. If you would like to ask me another question in the future, you can add me as a Favourite Expert. You will have the option to do so on your "My Questions" page or you can request me by name on the site if you wish. My name is @Exp-JoseSebas Thank you for trusting Justanswer.