AssuredElectrical, Home Improvement Enthusiast
Experience:  Electrical contractor's license

I have a 6 button Baumtic double oven I think it is B723SS-A

Customer Question

I have a 6 button Baumtic double oven I think it is B723SS-A I have lost instructions and can't remember how to reset clock
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  AssuredElectrical replied 3 years ago.
Welcome. My name is Tommy and would be glad to assist.

CLICK HERE for the manual on the oven.

See page 13 which has the clock setting and a picture to show the buttons which are referenced in the description.

To set the time of day, press the ‘duration’ (2) and ‘end of cooking’ (3) buttons simultaneously (any previously entered setting will be cancelled). By pressing buttons + or – (numbers 4 or 5 in the illustration) the time setting can be adjusted. When the required time has been selected, release all
buttons. There is a 5-second acceptance delay during which no button should be touched

Should get you up and going, thanks