Plumberpro, Plumber
Experience:  Fully qualified plumbing , heating and gas engineer 20 years experience

I have a Switch and a Light in the Loft.I want to add a new

Customer Question

I have a Switch and a Light in the Loft.
I want to add a new Switch and 2 Lights in sequence to it.
Can I replace the existing Light fitting with a Junction Box and feed the new Switch and Lights from it and then add the old Light to the Box?
What is the wiring sequence required?
If Not what is the easiest way to fit extra Switch and Lights --------apart from sending for an Electrician!!
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  Andrew Smith replied 2 years ago.
Can you take a picture of the insides of the lightswitch and the wiring?Do you want to switch all the lights separately?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The original Switch will turn on the original Light and will need to be left on when i turn on the new Switch and Lights.
Ok, but I need to see inside the switch to see if we can feed from there or we need to do it from the light
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Just in . Tomorrow will look.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
In Switch 2 Red one to Common and other t L2. 2 Black joined together not to Switch. Prefer to do it from the Light Junction Box if easier.
Ok, can you send a picture?