How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Plumberpro Your Own Question
Plumberpro, Plumber
Category: Home Improvement
Satisfied Customers: 40
Experience:  Fully qualified plumbing , heating and gas engineer 20 years experience
Type Your Home Improvement Question Here...
Plumberpro is online now

My mum has bought a new park home with an outside shed. The

Customer Question

My mum has bought a new park home with an outside shed. The shed used to be a store room for the Park Home site owner. She has been having a problem with flickering lights up until a street light behind her property ceased to work. Recently the site owner got an electrician out to fix the street light - it was then we discovered that the electrician had gained access to her shed to fix the light problem. I recently went to look at what he had done and am very worried. The main cable comes into the shed and into the box. The box looks disconnected and the cable the appears further down the wall and is now wired into a normal wall socket. Is this safe? and is she paying for the street light?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  Andrew Smith replied 2 years ago.
This is hard to follow, are you able to upload a couple of photos of what you think is worrying?