JamesI
JamesI, Developer
Experience:  I have a portfolio of renovated houses, including DIY projects from installing bathrooms and new heating systems to rewiring.
75967336

Can I purchase a replacement LEFT hand door for my FACTOR 8

Can I purchase a replacement LEFT hand door for my FACTOR 8 x 11 shed, if so can it be easily fitted?

Hi Leonard, is the door not repairable?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Door is badly scratched due to paving slabs being placed standing up against it

Remote assistance wouldnt be appropriate here, give me a minute and I will see if I can track down the SKU code for the left hand door, as I can only find the code for combined left and right.

You can order the replacement part from Keter directly here via their website, or by calling 01214 226 633 selecting option 1, then option 2 then 2 again, the wait time is 5 minutes.

The door part number is ***** it costs £40 for one door or you can buy a set for £70, the price includes P&P.

Its worth checking the model number of your shed as they have recently changed the door design on the current range (FND), and they dont stock older versions of the door, so your looking at having to buy a set of doors if your shed isnt the FND variant, the second bit of bad news is the item is out of stock, your looking at around 3 month turn around.

I will now see if I can source them from another reseller for you, please give me a while, if you do not the shed variant you have that would also be useful encase I can track someone down with the older type doors.

I have checked the suppliers I know and none of them have stock I am afraid, so your best option is ordering directly with Keter.

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Just wanted to follow up to see if you needed any further assistance